Townhouse for Sale
- About this property
- Explore North Rocks
Luxurious 3 Bed Townhouse in North Rocks!Property ID 1493045PRICES HAVE GONE UP SINCE! HERE'S A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS AT 2016 PRICES!
Where Nature meets the CBD... "North Rocks Gardens" is a quality urban investment surrounded by nature giving you luxury, space, convenience and investment potential in the perfect location at the gateway to the Parramatta CBD. Located in the leafy suburban North Rocks, "North Rocks Gardens" is destined to become an iconic landmark and set the tone for future enhancements in this prosperous residential precinct.
Interiors are crafted by efficient geometry, offering wide and deep living spaces that are flexible to furniture arrangements. Versatile and open floor plans flow effortlessly into private alfresco areas designed for outdoor dining or relaxation.
- Expecting completion by late 2018
- Just a 5% or 10% deposit is required to secure this property today
- Easy walk to North Rocks Westfield shopping centre
- 3-5 mins drive to bus interchange including express bus to city QVB in 20-30 mins
- Moments to Carlingford, 5.5 Km to Parramatta and just 30 mins drive to Sydney CBD
- Masterful design with finishes to the highest quality & excellent cross-flow ventilation
- Ultra contemporary townhouse over 3 levels with beautiful garden views
- Private stairs access from Secured Car Park + separate lockable storage room
- Convenient easy-care living in spacious leafy surroundings
- Short stroll to North Rocks Public School (Ranked top 30)
- 6 Mins drive to James Ruse Agricultural High School (No.1 Selective High School in NSW)
- 10 mins drive to Baulkham Hills High School (Ranked Top 5 selective high school in NSW)
- The Kings School within 2 km (One of the best private schools in NSW)
- Short drive to major commercial zones for shops and Universities
- Fantastic parks, reserves, golf clubs, rivers and nature reserves nearby
TOTAL AREA ON TITLE: 221 SQM
Internal: 141 sqm
External: 70 sqm
Storage Room: 10 sqm
For any further enquiries, please contact STEPHEN CHUI on 0410 883 628
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."