House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore North Richmond
A Home with Endless PossibilitiesProperty ID 1701721A golden opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers, or astute investors to purchase this wonderful home in convenient and quiet location in North Richmond.
Offering three bedrooms, all with built in robes and set among a versatile bathroom acting as an ensuite to master but also accommodating the home. Separate living room, open plan dining and kitchen with new vinyl flooring. A glorious sunroom that connects to undercover entertaining and leads you to sparkling inground pool and green space - you'll be geared for year-round entertaining.
Beautifully manicured gardens and grounds, this home offers the joy and ease of single level living on a generous yet maintainable 532m2.
Other features include,
- Freshly painted rooms
- 532m2 level block all fully fenced and secure
- 1 car carport room for further off-street parking with side access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout and fan in all rooms
- Well-appointed main bathroom with separate toilet
- Internal laundry with access to outside
- Blinds throughout for privacy
- Oversized garden shed on concrete slab
- New vinyl flooring in Kitchen, Dining, Sunroom
- Within close proximity to Red Bank Development and facilities to come
- Quiet cul-de-sac location, close to North Richmond Shops, Parks and Schools (pre-school, primary and secondary).
- Rental appraisal of $400.00 - $450.00 Ray White Kurrajong Property Management
- Close to by car, bus to Richmond Station in an area experiencing a surge in popularity and growth.
ATTENTION: first home buyers from 1st July:
• No stamp duty on all homes up to $650,000
• Stamp duty relief for homes up to $800,000
• A $10,000 grant for builders of new homes up to $750,000 and purchasers of new homes up to $600,000