- About this property
- Explore North Balgowlah
Another Property Sold by Mark GriffithsProperty ID 1830338Move-in condition, open interiors, superb finishes and private alfresco entertaining areas, this immaculate dual level residence provides a sophisticated yet relaxed haven of luxury, style and privacy.
Landscaped gardens require minimal upkeep and its quiet setting is only a short breath away from shops, parks, schools and beaches.
* One of only two exclusive Torrens title executive residences
* 5 minute child friendly walk to North Balgowlah school
* Generous light filled living space with big leafy bay window
* Formal dining area, easy access to elevated sunlit terrace
* Family room flows to rear courtyard and landscaped garden
* Stylish CaesarStone kitchen with gas cooktops and dishwasher
* Child friendly level lawn for the kids to play on
* Spacious bedrooms with mirrored built-ins and ceiling fans
* Main bedroom with ensuite, second open to sunny balcony
* Internal laundry with w/c, timber flooring, ducted air conditioning
* Stroll to parks and city buses, moments to Seaforth village & North Balgowlah Village
* Auto LUG with extra storage space plus dedicated car space
* Additional extensions or rumpus available (STCA)
Available for your convenience by appointment at a time to suit you.
Council Rates - $385 p/q (approx)
Water Rates - $177 p/q (approx)
For further information, please contact
Mark Griffiths 0422 444 367
Josh Noor 0431 764 566
Ray White Seaforth on 9948 6069