- About this property
- Explore Normanhurst
Hidden GemProperty ID 1738181This private three bedroom, two bathroom family home is located on the high side of the street and is the perfect home for the growing family. Featuring a recently renovated kitchen with dining area flowing out to a beautiful entertainers deck overlooking the sparkling swimming pool you can entertain family & friends all year round.
The lounge room exudes charm with polished floorboards and working fireplace. Two of the bedrooms have built-ins and the main has an ensuite attached.
For growing families or investors this one is not to be missed!
In a nutshell:
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe & ensuite.
- Two additional bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobe.
- Ducted air conditioning.
- Renovated kitchen with an abundance of cupboard space & new dishwasher.
- Casual dining space adjacent to kitchen.
- Decent sized lounge room with raked ceilings & fire place.
- Large in-ground swimming pool.
- Low maintenance gardens plus rear paved courtyard.
Location, Location, Location
- 900m to the Normanhurst Train Station
- 1.6km to Normanhurst Oval
- 800m to Hornsby South Public School
- Close to Hornsby Westfield, shops, cafe's & restaurants
- Turramurra High School Catchment
- Close to exclusive high schools including Barker College, Normanhurst Boys, Loreto, St Leos, Abbotsleigh & Knox
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.