- About this property
- Explore Normanhurst
Sold by Ray White Thornleigh 9481 8600Property ID 1569110Positioned in a family friendly Cul-De-Sac, this home provides an abundance of opportunity for you to make your own.
Featuring three bedrooms, all with built-ins and ceilings fans, two bathrooms, multiple living areas and a deck area overlooking an inviting in-ground pool on which to relax and take in the beautiful bush views. The established rear garden is blooming with an array of fruit and nut trees including peaches, plums, macadamia's and much, much more.
The home is situated on a large block providing a spacious canvas to create or renovate the home of your dreams.
This one is not to be missed!
In a nutshell:
- 3 Bedrooms, all with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Eat-in Gas kitchen with side-by-side dual ovens
- Multiple Living areas including separate lounge and dining
- Advanced ventilation system in roof
- Main bathroom with Seperate toilet
- Downstairs living area with separate entrance, bathroom, and possible 4th bedroom or study
Location, Location, Location:
- 1.4km to Normanhurst Train Station
- 1.3km to Normanhurst Public School, Turramurra High School Catchment
- Minutes to Parks, Playgrounds, Thornleigh Golf Centre, Sportsbliss and Brickpit Sporting facilities
- Close to exclusive schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh, Knox and more
- A short drive to Hornsby Westfield Shopping Centre
AUCTION: Thursday 8th December, 6.30pm at Pennant Hills Bowling Club, 52 Yarrara Road Pennant Hills. Registration from 6pm. Parking available on site, 200m from Pennant Hills Station.
For further information on this property please call Alex Gayl 0425 280 454
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.