- About this property
- Explore Newtown
Iconic Federation Home on a Double AllotmentProperty ID 1835677An outstanding opportunity to secure this Circa 1906 home, first time offered in 45 years.
Part of Newtown's history, this amazing home has massive potential. The first impression is one of space and volume, with high pressed metal ceilings, extra wide hallway and huge room dimensions throughout. Original period features with fireplaces, stained glass and coloured glass windows, these are just some of the features of this classic home. Ideally located close to cafs, shops, and restaurants. An easy stroll to Newtown and Erskineville Stations. Side and rear gardens in addition to a lock up garage with it's own roof top terrace. Scope for further expansion STCA. All of this set on 2 allotments, with a 13.72 metre frontage to Linthorpe Street, this double fronted home is an incredibly rare find in this location.
- Large corner double allotment-approx 370 square metres
- High ceilings, timber floorboards
- Three over sized bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Rare off street parking with garage
- Period details, open fireplaces, tessellated tile verandahs
- Easy access to Newtown/Erskineville shops, hospital and University