Apartment for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Neutral Bay
City Lights & Cosmopolitan Convenience - First Home Buyer Stamp Duty DiscountProperty ID 1713756Consumed by spectacular city views at every turn, this perfectly proportioned one bedroom security apartment is enviably located in a leafy yet incredibly convenient street just 350m from the heart of Neutral Bay.
Floored in timeless timber parquetry, the living area flows out to a private balcony enjoying a sweeping vista from the North Sydney skyline to the Anzac Bridge and over to the city centre. The bedroom also captures the view and is appointed with built-in robes and an integrated study station. Sharing just a single common wall, this quality property also offers level lift access from streetscape and the secure basement parking.
Securely set upon the 5th floor of a tightly held and well-maintained building, capitalise on the postcard outlook and urban setting mere minutes from the Sydney CBD and within walking distance to Big Bear Shopping Centre, express buses and an array of popular eateries.
- Lounge and dining connecting to a balcony, views from inside and out
- Practical kitchen with gas cooker, ample storage solutions throughout
- Spacious light-filled bedroom with built-ins, desk and breathtaking views
- Fresh white bathroom with combined bath/shower and laundry facilities
- Recently upgraded building, secure undercover car space and visitor parking
- Wide appeal as a city base, investment, first home or renovation project
- Central to medical services and financial institutions 350m to Military Rd
- Footsteps to Forsyth Park and buses, walk to the harbour foreshore and ferry
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.