Rural Mixed Farming Property Sold
- About this property
- Explore Narrandera
'Carraman Station'Property ID 1719266Ray White Rural is pleased to be appointed exclusive selling agents for the Murrumbidgee's Carraman Station,
an outstanding mixed farming property located at Narrandera in the heart of the Riverina region of New South Wales.
Comprising 1,327* hectares (3,280*ac) of productive river country transitioning through to areas of soft undulating soils.
Breeding, fattening and grain production are the pillars of the current management in place at Carraman, with proposed additional development by way of its 9km* of Murrumbidgee River frontage, and existing ground water entitlements, this property shows undeniable growth in production and promise for the future.
KEY FEATURES (Detailed information memorandum available)
• A property with size and scale approx. 1,327* ha (3,280 ac)
• Approx. 8km East from Narrandera, 65km West of Wagga Wagga
• Approx. 607* ha (1,500 ac) of Eurabbie oats undersown with Arrowleaf clover (included in sale)
• Quality steel cattle yards with working capacity of 400 grown cattle
• Large hay/machinery shed, grain and fertilizer silos, workshop with 3 phase power
• Spacious four bedroom home, plus managers cottage
• 1132 ML irrigation licence - Bore (Mid Murrumbidgee Zone 3) with 40*ha (100*ac) centre pivot
• Ample water security with 9km* of Murrumbidgee River and 7km* Bundidgerry creek frontage
• An excellent commercial livestock holding with close proximity to major selling facilities and feedlots
'Carraman Station' will be sold at Auction (unless sold prior)
When: Friday, 15th September 2017, 11am
Where: Mercure Hotel, Wagga Wagga NSW
Contact: Geoff Palmer - 0437 892 522
Ray White Rural - Wagga Wagga