Rural for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Narrandera
The Country Life is Calling!Property ID 1552773Welcome to Kimberley! Where the best of country life can be yours.
This 80*^ acre block represents the best of country life while being close to town. Only 12 minutes from Narrandera, "Kimberly" is the perfect mix of quiet country lifestyle, abundant native wildlife (37 species of native birds recorded on the property) and space to run a live stock enterprise.
"Kimberley" is currently being run as a horse breeding facility and boasts;
- 80*^ Spacious Acres of gently sloping Red Loam soils.
- Both timbered and pasture areas.
- Picturesque rural views.
- A 3 Bedroom brick home complete with wood fire and air conditioning.
- Extremely well maintained gardens.
- Double lockable Garage.
- Horse Stable, Tack Room, Round Yard.
- Numerous holding paddocks for horses.
- Small shearing shed / old dairy with sheep yards.
- Water tanks on the house and sheds.
- A 60'X 30' Steel Framed Machinery shed.
- 2 X 30T* Silos
- Town water connected.
- Stock troughs throughout.
- 1 Dam.
"Kimberley" is the perfect rural lifestyle location for your family, or to enjoy in your retirement at a pace that suits.
Book your inspection today. This one wont last long.
Note * = Approximate
^ = Please note that; the 20*Ac containing all the property structures is on Freehold Land and the remaining 60*Ac is Crown Land utilised by the vendors via a licence to occupy issued by the Dept of Industries - Lands. It is the expectation that this licence will be reissued to the new property owners. As always buyers are advised to conduct their own due diligence prior to making any major purchase.