- About this property
- Explore Nana Glen
Country Living at it's Very BestProperty ID 1545089Positioned a mere 3 minute walk to Nana Glen town centre, this amazing rural property offers 96 cleared acres of rich, fertile pasture & extensive frontage to both Nana Creek & the Orara River. Complete with a 36 mega litre irrigation licence the land is split into 10 fully fenced paddocks ideally suited to running cattle, horses or other agricultural pursuits you may have in mind.
The original home has undergone a beautiful renovation throughout and provides the perfect blend of character charm and modern features. 4 large bedrooms are on offer, a stunning kitchen and multiple living areas with mountain views from every window. The wrap around decks are a lovely spot to relax with a book and for larger social gatherings the covered entertaining pavilion and fire pit will make you the envy of your friends.
With extensive shedding & infrastructure already in place you may wish to work the land and obtain an income or simply sit back, relax and enjoy the amazing rural lifestyle on offer. All of this is set within a close knit community that includes a day care centre, primary school, pool & general store and is only a 25 minute drive to the city of Coffs Harbour. Viewing is highly recommended.
• 96 acres of lush, mostly level land with creek & river frontage
• Completely renovated 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home
• Double garage and carport at the home site
• Electric fencing & underground water to each paddock
• 36 megalitre irrigation license & 3 phase electricity
• 20m x 9m machinery shed & 18m x 7.5 m workshop with concrete floor
• 3 water tanks totaling 79,000 litres all with underground piping to creek/river
This information has been obtained from a third party/vendor. We make no representations to its accuracy. Computer images, photographs and maps are indicative only, we are merely passing on the information. Interested parties should make their own enquiries.