Rural for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Murwillumbah
Four Acres on the Edge of Town with Great Views and Town Water.Property ID 1521670Murwillumbah.
After many good years the commitment is now here to move on.
3 Bedroom home plus sun room - Solid as a rock on 4 acres.
There is plenty of room for kids to run, suit horses, Alpaca's or just a house cow! whichever, it is hard to find a small acreage this close to Murwillumbah that gives you the security of town water, good sealed access and an elevated position with ever changing views.
Mango's, Paw paw & Dad's Galley did it for me, fantastic set up where the current long term owners have been able to maintain that country feel and privacy so close to town.
* Hardwood construction with 3 bedrooms and a sleep out, large rooms and high ceilings.
* Open kitchen and dining, separate lounge
* Carport with workshop attached
* Lock up - Colorbond garage - single with workshop
* Dad's Galley - great entertainment/BBQ area with fire pit
* Down stairs - Workshop/storage, laundry, shower and 2nd Toilet to compliment the BBQ area.
* Handling yards and Loading ramp to suit stock owners.
* Fully fenced - currently running two Bullocks
* Security of town water
This property requires your immediate attention, unfortunate circumstances place the owners in the situation where they need to sell! Auction 22 January 2017 at 11.00am EDST (10am QLD time) Twin Towns, Tweed Heads.
Open for inspection at allocated times or by appointment, feel free to contact Tom to arrange.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by public auction under vendor instructions. Due to legislation surrounding new 'Under Quoting Laws' in NSW, company policy restricts agents from providing price guides for auction properties (either verbally or in writing). A report containing recent sales surrounding this property can be provided upon request.