House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Murrumbateman
Simply StunningProperty ID 1526006Situated on a 7,196m2 block in a quiet cul de sac overlooking and backing the historic Merryville Park heritage farmland, you find this exquisite four bedroom + study home which displays an air of elegance and sophistication.
From the moment you enter, you'll see the high standard of quality build and be taken in by the modern open plan design and tasteful finish.
The designer kitchen complete with butler's pantry, granite bench tops and array of integrated Miele appliances will make even celebrity chefs a little envious. Being open to dining area and family room it doubles as both an entertainers delight and family hub. Dining opens to an outdoor breakfast deck area for those lazy Sunday mornings.
Across to the north facing living room you begin to take in the outstanding rural views through large window panels and glass bifold doors. Living room opens to the main outdoor entertaining deck area which is perfectly positioned to also take in the views and provide comfortable al fresco living all year round.
The segregated master suite, also north facing has a generous sized ensuite and walk in robe.
The remaining three bedrooms + study located at the southern wing overlook the beautiful gardens and/or private courtyard.
Other Features include:-
- Quality built 4 bedroom + study home on a level 7,196m2 block. 230m2 of living + 43m2 garage
- Best location in quiet cul de sac adjoining and overlooking open farmland
- Designer kitchen with granite bench tops, soft close drawers, glass splashback plus butler's pantry. Top line Meile appliances including 70cm steaming oven with warming drawer, induction hot plates, microwave oven with warming drawer, built in coffee machine. Integrated fridge/ freezer and dishwasher
- Open plan dining, family room and living room
- Segregated master suite with generous sized ensuite and walk in robe
- Modern bathroom including spa bath and powder room
- Light and bright throughout with extensive use of glass
- High 2.7mtr ceilings
- Roman blinds and quality floor coverings including 1200 X 600 porcelain floor tiles to living and hall areas
- Feature wall lighting
- In-slab heating, slow combustion fireplace in family room and reversible ceiling fans throughout. Wall, ceiling and - Floor insulation
- Solar hot water
- Double garage under main roofline with auto door and internal access
- Additional high roof metal double garage with adjoining carport
- 120,000ltr concrete rainwater tank
- Merryville Estate water allocation 250 megalitres pa
- Bio-septic system
- Easy care landscaped gardens creating parkland style setting. Extensive exotic tree plantings and fruit trees including - nectarines, quince, figs, plums, apples, lemons
- Rabbit proof boundary fencing
- Large north facing outdoor entertaining deck off living areas. Additional deck off dining room
If you are wanting to live on a manageable sized block in a peaceful rural setting overlooking picturesque rural farmland, look no further!
Call Mark Johnstone on 0414 382 093 today to arrange inspection or come along to our next open exhibition.