- About this property
- Explore Mullumbimby
Deceased Estate - Mullumbimby's Best LocationProperty ID 1540227On offer for the first time in 30 years is a rare opportunity to purchase one of the area's best and most tightly held addresses. Centrally located in Mullumbimby with direct access to Heritage Park, this solid & lovingly cared for home offers peace, tranquility & position. The large land allotment offers in town convenience with the ambience of a rural property.
It is understandable that this area is popular among the locals.
* Great family home with classic features on a level 986sqm block
* 1960's built with brushbox floors, high ceilings & solid hardwood frame
* Great potential to expand & renovate, room for a second dwelling (STCA)
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning & single lock-up garage
* A stone's throw from the Brunswick River
* Direct access to Heritage Park
Designed by Dr Stephens in the 1960's, this home was constructed with a solid hardwood frame and lists classic features such as high ceilings and hardwood timber brushbox floors.
Move in and enjoy as is or renovate and recreate to achieve your dream home in this prime location. As one of only four properties that border Heritage park, this property features rare attributes and offers outstanding potential.
The owners of this unique property are motivated and ready to sell so be quick, as this property will not last long.
For more information or to organise an inspection, contact Brett Connable or Nick Russo today!