- About this property
Sold by Jaime Garrick - 0434 538 368 and Steve Noakes - 0431 620 422Property ID 1817065Renovated and Spacious Family Home with Spectacular Views
Such a peaceful, private and spacious home, which promotes a reflective feeling from almost every room with a beautiful vista of valley views. Thoughtfully sited high on 779sqm (approx) in a bush block, this amazing home is nestled amongst native foliage while still capturing those wonderful views!
The main level features a light filled open plan gourmet kitchen and adjoining dining/family room, lower level incorporates a lounge/rumpus room with doors that lead to the generous entertaining deck that enjoys the spectacular outlook.
* Recently renovated and extended with home owners warranty until 2020
* Gas in the street and can be ready to connect to hot water, cook top and heating
* High ceilings and timber floors throughout living areas
* Smeg and Bosch kitchen appliances with Caesar stone bench tops & glass splash-black
* 4 double bedrooms all with built-in-wardrobes or walk-in-wardrobes
* Master offers ensuite, walk-in-robe which all opens to an expansive deck
* Light-filled open plan kitchen with pantry cupboard and plenty of other cupboard space
* Combined family & dining area overlooks deck and bush views
* Large family/Rumpus room on lower level which adjoins a large deck
* 2 Split system air-conditioners (one on each level)
* Beautiful ensuite/family bathroom with frame-less shower screen.
* Private part covered entertaining timber deck with beautiful valley views
* Walk to local parks and sport oval with childrens play equipment
* Approximately 15 minutes walk to railway station, Aldi supermarket and shops
* Approximately 2 minutes walk to bus stops
For further information contact Steve Noakes 0431 620 422 or Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.