House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Mount Colah
Private Peaceful Bush ParadiseProperty ID 1507812From it's attractive facade to its bright, light living spaces and private outdoor areas, this brick home will delight buyers with its split level layout. Embraced by idyllic bush views, the home features 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms including 1 en-suite, brand new quality spacious kitchen with gas cooking, reverse cycle air conditioning, double lock up carport & new carpet. Highlights include, an incredible use of glass framing lush outlooks from every room, fluid-flow from indoor casual living to outdoor entertaining.
- 5 Bedrooms, main with large walk in robe, 2 with built-in robes
- 2 bathrooms, 1 bedroom with en-suite
- New carpet
- Spacious new kitchen with caesarstone bench tops gas cooking and quality appliances
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Gas heating and fireplace in lounge room
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens
- Deck with beautiful bush views
- Paved courtyard with built-in gas BBQ
- Level grassed backyard
- Large workshop & storage area
- Double lock up carport
- Land size approx. 755sqm
- Approx. 10 minutes walk to Mount Colah train station, local shops & school
- Only a 10 minute drive to Hornsby train station, Westfield, shopping, cafes, restaurants & some of the states best private & selective schools
For more information please call Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364.
I look forward to meeting you at the open house!
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.