- About this property
- Explore Mosman
Freestanding Victorian Beauty with a Family FocusProperty ID 1873044Tailored for family living without sacrificing its Victorian charm, this freestanding c1890s beauty graces a private 556.4sqm block enviably positioned within walking distance to the many attractions of Mosman.
Proudly standing upon one of the highest points within Mosman, natural light streams inward through a stunning collection of oversized windows with city glimpses from the upper level. Embraced by greenery, soaring ceilings are adorned with ceiling roses and striking timber fretwork frames the elegant bay windows.
Spanning two delightful levels with over 210sqm internally, the property has the scale and the ability to adapt to all stages of family life. The open-plan kitchen oversees everyday life casting a watchful eye across the dining room, family room, covered entertaining terrace and child-friendly backyard.
Truly an exciting opportunity to secure a slice of Mosman's history convenient to an array of modern day amenities. A short stroll to local schools and city buses, the village cafe culture is also within easy reach of this exceptionally central address.
- Formal lounge room anchored by a fireplace, window seat and built-in cabinetry
- Open-plan kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and breakfast bar seating
- Architectural void above the family room, dining room outlined by windows
- Storage in all bedrooms, bed 5 currently configured as an executive home office
- Two family sized bathrooms alive with natural light, main bathroom with bath
- Upper level TV room versatile as a playroom or study, built-in day bed in bed 2
- Established gardens superbly landscaped with bushy hedging and neat level lawns
- Restored leadlight and stained-glass windows, ornate fireplaces and French doors
- Sliding glass wall opening to the protected timber entertaining deck and backyard
- Carport plus driveway parking, alarm, laundry room with storage folding bench
- Sunken alfresco dining or barbeque area, vast under-house and roofline storage
- 150m to Military Road buses and 110m to Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Auction Thursday 17th May 2018
Venue Ray White House, 102 Glover Street, Mosman
Inspect Sat & Thu 10:30-11:00am
Details Bernard Ryan 0408 408 509
Colin Craig 0411 264 660