House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Mosman
Refined Luxury Family Focus Renovated Freestanding Federation with Pool & ViewsProperty ID 1841478A harmonious mix of old and new, this freestanding Federation beauty has been transformed by a meticulous renovation and extension executed with perfect symmetry and understated sophistication.
Ornate ceilings soar 3.2metres high above timber floorboards within the original portion of the home, the proportions are cleverly maintained out to the rear through four individual skylights. A series of timeless design elements achieve a refined Hamptons aesthetic, V-Joint panelling encases the family room whist luxe marble accents feature within the custom gourmet kitchen. Welcoming views across to city skyline, both bi-fold and sliding doors achieve a seamless indoor/outdoor flow. The entertainer's terrace overlooks the private hedge-framed garden, level lawn and solar heated mosaic tiled pool with infinity edge and glass viewing panel.
Holding a classic frontage upon a dual access block within one of Mosman's most iconic tree-lined streets, discover the supreme convenience of this peaceful family focused community. Walk to the attractions of Cremorne Junction and local Avenue Road shops, also enjoy easy access to city bus transport and a host of top schools.
- Aspirational open-plan Calacutta marble kitchen and adjoining butlers' pantry
- 3 integrated fridges, Gaggenau cooking appliances and built-in Miele dishwasher
- Raised island bench separating the kitchen and family room, heated Travertine floors
- Inviting formal lounge linked to the everyday living area via classic glass entry doors
- Versatile formal dining or home office/5th bed enclosed by a towering barn door
- Elegant master bedroom featuring built-in robes and a sky-lit Travertine ensuite
- A unique selection of expertly revived fireplaces graciously defining each room
- Main bathroom blending Federation details, chic fixtures and a modern bath tub
- Lower level rumpus room encased by sandstone walls with poolside bathroom
- Solarpro heated pool featuring spa jets, swim jet, water fountain and lighting
- Merbau entertaining terrace protected by an automated retractable awning
- Child-friendly garden bordered by sandstone flagged retaining walls and hedging
- Automated gates off Bloxsome Lane, innovative turf-cell under grassed driveway
- Custom pendants lighting the wide traditional hallway with a 3.26m ceiling height
- Ducted gas heating, split-system air-conditioning and electric underfloor heating
- Sub-floor storage across 3 zones, vast attic storage and lower level laundry
- Tessellated tiling, timber fretwork, leadlight windows and plantation shutters
- Restored architraves, archways, skirting boards, cornices and elevated fan lights
- 300m to Avenue Road cafes and ferry link buses, 800m to Cremorne Junction
- Super convenient to Mosman village, Balmoral Beach, schools and playgrounds
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.