- About this property
- Explore Mosman
1651m² Waterfront Reserve Sanctuary - North Facing with Sublime ViewsProperty ID 1710062A hidden oasis at the end of a private driveway, this incredible 1651sqm waterfront reserve landholding delights in a perfect due north aspect and has access down to Middle Harbour.
A once in a lifetime opportunity, 10 Julian Street Mosman is offered for sale for the very first time. Tightly held by the one family since 1901, a modest two bedroom cottage embraces the tranquillity of its waterfront reserve setting. Partially cleared to reveal a level harbourside lawn, the allotment is bordered by lush gardens gently cascading down to the waterfront along with a selection of rustic pathways.
Neighboured by some of Mosman's finest contemporary homes, discover the serenity and natural beauty of this idyllic enclave positioned close to bus transport and convenient to top schools.
- Original brick and weatherboard cottage plus sandstone workshop/storeroom
- Basic gas kitchen, original bathroom with bath tub plus separate powder room
- Two bedrooms, air-conditioned living room and verandah with harbour views
- Sun-drenched courtyard, double carport, single car space and private driveway
- Rainwater tank, garden shed and sandstone workshop/storeroom
- Exclusive bayside community perfect for families, close to schools, city and bus
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Auction: Thursday, 31st August at 5pm
Ray White House
102 Glover Street, Mosman