House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Mosman
Mosman's Best Value Premium ResidenceProperty ID 1674201Designed by renowned architect David Boddam-Whetham, this full-brick and concrete masterpiece enjoys secluded privacy in a blue chip cul-de-sac location adjacent to Reid Park and Mosman Bay.
Offering an ideal aspect, beautifully landscaped gardens and several alfresco retreats, vast interiors offer a selection of formal and informal living, dining and sleeping spaces, with abundant separation over three spacious levels.
Incredibly private with neighbours only on one side, this ideal location is only metres from the beauty and serenity of Mosman Bay, the Rowers Club and a short stroll to the Mosman Bay ferry. It is also just a short walk or drive to Avenue Road (shops, cafes, medical practitioners), along with easy access to Mosman Village, buses and a host of quality schools.
- Four double bedrooms, two with ensuite bathrooms
- Possible au pair live in if desired
- Whole floor entertaining areas, formal and informal living and dining opening to a private, tranquil rear terrace with a lush but low maintenance garden
- Fully private rooftop terrace with wet bar, BBQ area and views above the Bay
- Separate informal dining adjacent to kitchen, along with formal dining area
- Independent reverse cycle heating/air conditioning units on each level
- Underfloor heating in upper and mid-levels including three bathrooms
- Double lock up garage with internal access to the main house along with multiple storage rooms and built in wardrobes in each bedroom
- Full alarm system
*Inspect by Appointment, please contact Agent
**All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.