- About this property
- Explore Mooball
Multiple Streams of IncomeProperty ID 1436226This is an amazing opportunity to secure the local and diversified retail icon, together with a separate industrial workshop in the very centre of Mooball village, on the Old Pacific Highway, approximately 15 minutes to Murwillumbah, 15 minutes to Pottsville & 25 minutes to Byron Bay.
Boasting an ever increasing volume of passing traffic this multi faceted investment has an exciting future, thanks to the upcoming, council approved future residential development comprising 350 lots and reinforced by the Tweed Shire Council's own commitment to build a brand new water & sewerage treatment plant, with construction imminent.
Located opposite the hotel and adjacent to the soon to be built roundabout, the complex presently houses the village's past General Store, current Post Office & individual office, with a smash & panel beating business operating out of the workshop at the rear.
What's desired by the seller is a buyer who can see the opportunity at hand and can make their move quickly.
Features in Brief:
* Location: Corner of Tweed Valley Way & Pottsville Road MOOBALL
* Land: Total: 1209m2 Highway Frontage: 31.9m Depth (Aside Road): 40.2m
* Buildings: Old General Store 180m2 lettable (Built 1934), Post Office (Let), Booking Office (Let) Workshop 200m2 (Let)
* Post Office - new leases pending $7,800 p.a + GST
* Workshop - new lease signed $24,581.82 p.a + GST 5 years + 5 years option
* Front yard - new leases pending $7,800 p.a + GST
* Old general store - under negotiations
* Office - currently vacant - under offer - previously rented for $7,800 p.a + GST
* Town water & sewerage
* Inground Fuel Tanks: (5) Diesel-16000 L / Premium-10,000 L / ULP 16000 L / UPL 2 x 1100 L
Inspections are welcome.
To organise an inspection, please contact:
Ray White Commercial GC South
Shop 14-15 'The Strand' Griffith Street, Coolangatta QLD 4225
Servicing Northern NSW and the Southern Gold Coast