Villa for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Minto
Nest or Invest!Property ID 1850966Located within Minto providing easy and convenient living sits a perfect investment, first home or downsize. With its modern, bright and comfortable spaces this is definitely not a home to be missed. This home has a brand new kitchen with stone bench tops and ample storage and bench space making cooking a breeze accompanied with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and a dishwasher. Floating timber floors throughout, built in wardrobes in the two generous bedrooms, as well as a great size family bathroom. Topped off perfectly with an outdoor living area great for a Sunday afternoon family BBQ. This is modern living at its finest. Backing onto a reserve located in a already quiet street this is a rare opportunity in a great neat and tidy complex. It provides local amenities such as a short stroll to Minto marketplace, public schools, local parks, Minto train station and a bus stop make it much more desirable.
* The living and dining is open planned and has has floating timber floors throughout.
* Whip up the family favourites in the heart of the home with gas cooktop and plenty of cupboard storage and bench space.
* There are two good sized bedrooms with both offering built-in wardrobes
* The generous family bathroom is bright and airy with a bath, shower, vanity and toilet
* Internal access to your own single garage.
* Low maintenance yards with citrus trees and a perfect entertaining space.
Council rates per quarter: $280
Water rates per quarter: $280
Rental potential per week: $TBC
Strata rates per quarter: $550
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY TODAY
If you think this property may suit you, it's easy to arrange an inspection simply call Natasha on 0449 281 201 or Katie on 0451 062 214 to arrange a suitable time.