Acreage/Semi-Rural for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Millthorpe
Owner Investing Else WhereProperty ID 1546502East Taringa is located minutes from the popular village of Millthorpe, halfway between Bathurst and Orange. It is set in the soft rolling basalt soils of the Millthorpe countryside being a great convenient location.
- Approximately 40ha (100 acres)
- 8 km from Millthorpe, 12 km to Blayney, 30 minutes to Orange and Bathurst, 3 hours from Sydney. Bitumen road frontage.
- Well-presented 4 bedroom weatherboard clad farmhouse.
- Large main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe, all remaining bedrooms have built ins.
- Large north facing living area with high ceilings.
- Ducted reverse cycle A/C and a slow combustion wood heater.
- Large back deck along with verandahs.
- 4 car garage (2 wide and 2 deep) with concrete floor and power.
- Established gardens.
- Excellent water from a large spring fed dam equipped with an electric pump, 2 other dams and frontage to a spring fed creek.
- Steel cattle yards, sheep yards, 1 stand shearing/machinery shed and hayshed.
- Subdivided into 6 pasture improved paddocks which were last supered in 2015.
- Owner estimates the property will run 180 1st Cross ewes.
East Taringa is your chance to secure a well presented small productive farm in the highly sought after location of Millthorpe. Please contact agents to book an inspection.
Auction at 10:00am on 19th November 2016 at Millthorpe Bowling Club.
Stewart Murphy 0427 363 118
Peter Crampton 0409 132 269