- About this property
- Explore Millers Point
- Investment data
Block of 12 Apartments Opposite Barangaroo ReserveProperty ID 1551261Located on the corner of Merriman Street and Bettington Street, opposite Barangaroo Reserve with inspired views both north east and west, this entire block of 12 apartments is to be sold in one line provide a trophy freehold asset in a high growth harbourside location. Circular Quay, The Rocks and the CBD and Barangaroo are moments away.
• Provides mix of heritage and modern one bedroom apartments.
• Opportunity to buy entire block and pass to next generation.
• Approximated gross income of $490,000 pa (renovated).
• Enjoys views of the harbour, Harbour Bridge and city skyline.
• Scope for sympathetic restoration and modernisation (STCA).
• Well-proportioned interiors, balconies and common courtyard.
• Blue chip investment with rental and capital growth prospects.
• Walk to village shops, popular cafs and great historic pubs.
• Moments to Walsh Bay, acclaimed theatres and fine dining.
Key Information Tenancy Status Currently Vacant Annual Yield (Gross) N/A (Marketed Without Price) Annual Yield (Nett) N/A (Marketed Without Price) Title Scheme Not Applicable
The above figures are estimates and should not be relied upon by a purchaser. The returns are not guaranteed. Further disclaimers apply.
* The rental income figures are based on an estimate by the selling agent of the likely amount the property would rent for if marketed for lease. It is not a valuation.
Block of Units Sold