Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Mascot
Parc Mascot - 50% Sold and Construction Has CommencedProperty ID 1682074All studio and one-bedroom apartments are now sold out. All 2 & 3 bedroom apartments have 2 car spaces.
Parc presents a boutique collection of 18 one, two and three-bedroom apartments, the majority taking advantage of a desirable sun-soaked northerly aspect. Each apartment comes with secure parking.
These innovative apartments reflect Mascot's fashionable evolution into a vibrant urban hub. Parc, adjoins the lush green expanse of John Curtin Memorial Reserve, which feels much like your own private backyard, bringing a sense of calm and tranquillity to the rapidly transforming surroundings.
• Kitchens have a minimalist monochrome aesthetic, with engineered white stone benchtops, White polyurethane cabinetry and mirrored splashbacks.
• Appointed with Miele appliances and gas cooktops, black pendant dome lights hang over the island benches for a dramatic effect.
• Timber look tiles in natural oak adds to the contemporary open plan living spaces
• Full height glazing takes advantage of a mostly northern aspect and provides a sense of light and space
• Bathrooms are appointed in tonal grey and white tiles for a cool, modern feel, enhanced by quality Parisi ceramic ware, chrome tapware along with heated towel rails.
• Parc's private balconies and courtyards are generous and highly functional, some with shaded pergolas.
• Air-conditioned for extra comfort, bedrooms have built in wardrobes and rich charcoal wool carpets.
• Most apartments come with secure undercover parking space
• Laundries come fully equipped with laundry tub and wall-mounted dryers
• Walk to Mascot Station, CBD buses and Botany Road attractions
• A five minute drive to Sydney Airport and Mascot Central