- About this property
- Explore Marulan
Lifestyle EscapeProperty ID 1562824So nicely located only 2 kilometres from Marulan Township this property is a must to inspect.
• 25 acres (10.47 hectares)
• Quality 4 bedroom home all with built in wardrobes
• Three bathrooms (2 recently renovated)
• Three living areas lounge, family + rumpus & dining room
• Central kitchen overlooking large paved north facing patio
• Two large water tanks
• Double garage plus workshop shed including dog or animal pens
• Acreage consists of a combination of cleared grazing and timber areas
• Pest and building reports available
Escape to the country less than 2 hours from Sydney, 15 minutes from Goulburn which is 1 hour from Canberra. Don't miss inspecting this one & live the lifestyle dream
Friendly Auction System-
Consider selling your property under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
- An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to interested buyers (this type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to the buyer about any questions in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into their names if they are the successful bidder at auction or prior to auction. The cost of the pest and building report is paid for by the vendor but reimbursed in full by the successful purchaser at settlement.
- Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
- A bidding guide is recommended on most properties
- Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on it's merits.
Interested parties can bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that is now in use across Australia.