- About this property
- Explore Marrickville
Sold at AuctionProperty ID 1840444This is an exciting opportunity to acquire a property that's been held in single ownership for over 100 years.
With an enormous 509sqm block with great river views, lots of storage and spacious living areas, you can't go wrong with this property!
Circa 1900 character freestanding house overlooking the Cooks River with rear frontage to the Cooks River parklands and cycleway.
Moments to sought after cafes, eateries. specialty shops and hip bars. Marrickville and Tempe railway stations ,city bound buses, schools and all the other amenities are also a short stroll away.
• 3 double bedrooms with high ceilings and period fireplaces
• Undulating oversized sun blessed yard - ideal for entertaining
• Large eat-in kitchen & internal laundry
• Abundant under house storage and cellar
• Bright sunroom/study
• Located between Steel Park / Waterplay park, with the Cooks River at your backdoor
• Opportunity to update and add further value
• Neat bathroom with additional outhouse
• Heritage affected
• Great 23.43m frontage
Move right in and refine it at your leisure.