Acreage/Semi-Rural for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Maitland
Country Living with City Conveniences.Property ID 1794354A picturesque rural holding of 32 productive acres. This exceptional property has everything you could desire. A beautiful family home, amazing shedding, rural vista, cattle yards and horse paddocks. Your very own farm on the outskirts of Maitland.
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
* Outstanding 32 acre (12.82 H) horse/cattle property with creek frontage
* Would also suit self employed tradesmen with vehicles & trucks requiring shedding or even a car enthusiast!
* Deep black soil; divided into 6 large paddocks; 4 with large shade shelters & flood free high ground, plus additional level paddock ideal for working/dressage arena
* Boundary of Fishery Creek
* Approval to build a 2nd residence
* Town water to paddocks for stock
* Excellent fencing
* Tree lined laneway as division of closer paddocks (to separate horses), central catching yard with laneway leading to stockyards.
* 2 floodlit post & rail foaling yards; both leading to undercover yards
* Cattle crush & loading race
* Award winning design brick & concrete tile home (with hardwood frame) with security system and lovely rural views from every room in the home.
* Town water & mains electricity, telephone, NBN connected, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Parent's retreat with separate gym/ spa area with external access, walk in robe leads to full sized bathroom, double sized shower & huge bath plus separate toilet.
* 2 double bedrooms with built in robes
* Full-sized bathroom
* Additional games room, or 4th bedroom, teenagers retreat/guest room with external access through double French doors.
* Formal lounge/dining room with stunning views through floor to ceiling windows & door with external access to gardens
* Attractive custom-built timber kitchen leading to open plan family dining and entertainment area
* Separate office with network cabling; excellent internet access
* Bitumen & concreted driveways
* Expansive, park like gardens at front of home & hedging for total privacy to Cessnock Road, with additional established lawns & gardens around the home; with plenty of room for a pool.
* 2 access gates to the property to enable trucks & articulated vehicles easy, all weather entry & exit access
* House yard (approx. 1 acre) fully enclosed with a combination of pool fencing & post/ rail & mesh & also has concrete & grass dog enclosure within
* 9m x 35 m (approx.) colourbond shed, 3 access roller doors (1 x 2.8m height to take higher vehicles), security alarm, with full heavy duty concrete flooring, excellent lighting & power; has housed up to 10 cars
* Feed/Machinery/Hay Shed; HUGE colourbond shed (approx. 17m x 22m x height 6.5m) partially open at one end with 4 undercover bull/horse yards (easily converted to stables) with internal access to open area (could be converted to a small working arena)
* Full length double sliding doors (4.5m high) to allow truck access; gantry frame for truck body removal
* Concrete pad with large marine ply feed bins
* Ample area for machinery, hay storage
* Power, internal & external lighting, town water to shed plus 2000 gal water tank
1.4 klms to New England Hwy & 6klms to Hunter Expressway; 30 mins to Newcastle, 40 mins to Newcastle Airport & 1.5 hrs to Sydney.
* School buses at front gate, 2 mins to Shopping centre with Woolworths, Chemist, bakeries etc., 5 mins to Maitland Public Hospital, 10 minutes to Maitland Private Hospital & Hunter Valley Grammar School. Lovely views to Brokenback Ranges, 30 minutes to Vineyards
The vendors have enjoyed 15 wonderful years on this property and are only selling as they are looking into larger properties in the New England region.
Note: The property name will not remain.