House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Maitland Vale
Mother Nature's NestProperty ID 1727330Introducing one of the most unique and exclusive locations on the market. Situated on 18 acres and surrounded by views as far as the eye can see, this home has all the hall marks of an eco friendly environment with an abundance of bird life. Boasting views, tranquility and a sense of calm you can't create, there are huge space for a family but also with plenty of private retreats, and yet it's only five minutes from town.
This modern 4 bedroom residence is light and airy throughout with huge windows to capture panoramic views. Plenty of entertaining space both indoor and out door and storage sheds to match. This one is a must to inspect and be ready to fall in love. Other features include;
* Approx 18.16 acres
* Master suite with ensuite, built in robes and private deck
* Open plan lounge with combustion fire opening to the captivating entertainers verandah with spectacular views
* Spacious kitchen with gas cook top, electric oven
* Dining adjoins kitchen with lovely valley and bush views
* Atrium leading to bedrooms
* Main bathroom
* Self contained granny flat/teenage retreat with kitchen, bathroom, lounge and bedroom
* Established garden and fruit trees
* Double lock up garage and 2 containers
* Fenced house yard
* 1 dam
* Bitumen driveway
* Air conditioned
Move in, get to know the wildlife, they're the only neighbours that will interrupt your peace and quiet. It's paradise on the edge of town that makes you feel like you live in the middle of a national park.
Call Dee on 0458 206 063 to book your inspection.
Watch the video here: https://youtu.be/c_DXdd34z_4