- About this property
- Explore Maclean
Can you See Yourself in This Picture?Property ID 1547578Nestled in a quiet, peaceful Maclean CBD waterfront location, you can enjoy lazy afternoons relaxing on your expansive covered front deck watching boats sail by or enjoy absolutely stunning sunsets with family, friends or that special someone.
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to secure a meticulously designed and presented house on an elevated flood-free waterfront property on the mighty Clarence River and located within the Maclean CBD precinct. Situated within 100 mtrs of the Maclean Post Office, this vast waterfrontage at over 1/3 acre is likely the most unique property on offer within the region.
Some of the key features are:
• Short easy walk to Maclean's cafes, clubs and shopping precinct
• Spacious open plan living that flows from the generous modern kitchen with island bench through to the dining area and front deck
• Polished timber floors throughout with extensive timber wall cabinets for storage
• Spacious master bedroom with stylish ensuite plus access to front deck and river views
• Huge timber bar with river views and direct access to wine cellar below
• Private rear courtyard with covered deck area, space for large screen TV plus plunge pool complete with swim jet and spa lounge
• Large lined, insulated separate garage complete with self-contained guest accommodation, 2 car lock up, 3 covered car spaces plus side boat/caravan space
• 25 panel 5KW solar plus solar HWS and solar pool heating
• Well planned low-maintenance gardens supported by an automated watering system utilising bore water
A quiet, peaceful CBD waterfont with meticulous design, presentation and focus energy efficiency make this a must see property. It's your turn to live the dream.
Book your inspection today and be stunned by all the extra features we couldn't include here!