Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Lismore
Eco Village ~ Altitude2480Property ID 1348085This exciting new sustainable community will include 218, one and two bedroom apartments spread across a magnificent undulating and elevated 32 acre property. Choose from a diverse range of contemporary one Bedroom + Study and two Bedroom Apartments, all with beautiful valley and existing natural native and garden views. The existing Koala rich foundation has been added to landscaped advanced natives including a large variety of Nut and Citrus trees to be utilised by the by the community that live at ALTITUDE2480.
STAGE 1 ~ 5 lots remaining
Two bedroom apartments - from $275,000
Stage 1 completion forecast mid 2017.
ALTITUDE2480 offers a remarkable opportunity for owner occupiers and investors alike. The beautiful hillside location, wealth of open space and vibrant landscaped gardens combine to create an environment designed to promote healthy, happy living and social interaction.
• $20,000 Federally funded Council grant - applicable to investors too!
• $5,000 NSW new home grant scheme applicable for all non-first home purchasers
• $10,000 NSW grant for first home owners plus first home owner stamp duty exemption
•Estimated rental returns $300+ per week (independent local agency appraisals)
• Estimated $6,500 - $8,000 claimable deprecation per annum (BMT estimates)
• Quality community facilities including lap pool, BBQ areas and kids playground
• Sustainable development designed by multi award winning "Harley Graham Architects"
• Contemporary Designer Furniture packages available (extra cost)
• Financing Available We can assist you to purchase your investment with a minimum of fuss.
• Pet friendly strata (with approval from owners corporation)
• Council rates ~ $1,720 per annum
• Body Corporate levies ~ $1,700 per annum
Goonellabah is a vibrant, flourishing city fringe location just 5 kms from Lismore CBD. Conveniently nearby, Coles,Woolworths as well as a multitude of specialty stores, cafs and delis, along with boutique shops plus a Greater Cinema for a night at the movies all within 5 minutes drive. Shopping, transport, banks, schools and healthcare are also here in abundance.
• 3.5 km to Lismore Hospital which is currently undergoing a $270 million upgrade
• SCU (Southern Cross University) 11,000 students within 2 km
• Goonellabah Aquatic centre Nationally recognised with awards.
• 24 hr fitness centre. Anytime fitness
• Coles/Woolworths new $80 million central two major shopping centres
• Nearby Childcare centres
• Health and medical centre which is within 1km
• Public transport at your door step
Email or call for information pack and price list or to secure your apartment now.