House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Lidcombe
Personalised Full Brick HomeProperty ID 1532759Privately designed and built full brick dual level home sits on a easy care 430sqm clear block, complimented by a vast array of formal/informal living areas including a upper living, seamless and versatile floor plan through to the under cover entertaining and low maintenance rear yard. This home is filled with natural light, an extra large granite bench tops gas cooking kitchen with a breakfast bar, double remote access LUG all these set on 300sqm(approx) of living.
This home boasts tile flooring downstairs, brand new floorboard to upper level and high ceiling throughout, the bonus of the solar energy panels, a true family home is ready for your family's growing needs offering 6 bedrooms, double front balcony provide district views....AND.... it is only a short stroll to Berala Primary School, Berala and Lidcombe stations.
The owners have made it quite clear that they want the property sold and will listen to any reasonable offers.
* 6 Good Sized Bedrooms Full Brick Home Floored with Tile and Brand New Flooring Board,
* Sun-Drenched Spacious Living leads to a Gourmet Kitchen with a Breakfast Bar flows onto an Undercover Entertainment,
* En-Suite & Walk-In Robe to Master Bedroom and 2 Full Sized Bathrooms,
* Adjoining Front Balconies providing Sunrise and District Views,
* Double Remote Access LUG, Low Maintenance front and rear Yards,
* Situated on a 430sqm Level Clear Block in a Quiet Residential Street,
* Within minutes to Berala Primary School, Berala & Lidcombe stations and All other local Amenities
Your new home awaits, contemporary and stylish family residence, delivering ample formal/informal living, outdoor Alfresco and entertainment area for the growing/extended family. All the hard work done, all you need to do is move in, relax and enjoy. This is a unique opportunity to acquire a conveniently located home within close proximity to Lidcombe and Berala Stations, Shops and Schools.
Inspection: Saturday 29/10/16 2.30 - 3.00pm,