House for Sale
- About this property
Superb Riverfront with Dual LivingProperty ID 1874099Set high and dry overlooking the mighty Clarence River at picturesque Lawrence, this meticulously presented home is the complete lifestyle package.
With high quality finishes throughout and the ideal design for the local climate you will have the ability to enjoy indoor and outdoor living while taking in the stunning vistas on offer.
The separate residence is another key feature and no doubt a huge bonus for those wanting additional space for the family, guests, or even a source of income with the separate residence having been let for $300 per week during the current owners' tenure.
The peaceful setting of Lawrence is incredibly hard to beat but couple this with your new lifestyle of fishing, boating, kayaking, and enjoying an afternoon refreshment on your back deck as the sun sets, and you have an unbeatable buying opportunity that you simply can't miss.
Some of the must see features of this property include:
• 6,216m2 allotment with direct river frontage to the Clarence River
• Quality home with stunning river views throughout
• Polished timber floors, high ceilings, & air conditioning
• Formal lounge room plus open plan living
• Well-appointed kitchen with stone bench tops & walk-in pantry
• Spacious bedrooms with built-in robes, main bedroom with walk-in robe & ensuite
• Large covered rear deck with spa & electric blinds overlooks yard to the river
• Separate two bedroom self-contained residence
• Large double garage plus carport provides plenty of room for cars as well as the boat & caravan
• Solar power installed to minimise utility costs
• Storage shed, garden shed, separate boat shed + 6m x 4m jetty on the riverfront
• 2.5m deep water allows comfortable mooring for larger vessels
• Clear access to the ocean for large boats & sailing boats