Rural for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Laguna
Wylie CottageProperty ID 1718475Dating back to around the 1830's Wylie Cottage is a gorgeous country home that is full of character. Sitting on a pretty 4.5 acre (1.62ha) parcel of land that has fantastic views of the surrounding countryside and is located conveniently to the local primary school and Great Northern Trading Post Laguna. The property has easy access for travelling to Sydney, The Central Coast, Newcastle and nearby Cessnock.
Comprising 3 bedrooms, a sizeable loungeroom with a built in slow combustion fire place, modern kitchen with lovely country touches including a feature fuel stove fire place with beautiful sandstone surrounds, country style combined bathroom/laundry with a clawfoot bath, timber lined sunroom and cosy sitting room with an additional study. The home has beautiful lead light and timber features throughout.
A paved outdoor entertainment area takes full advantage of the picturesque views set amidst established gardens. A large timber constructed double lock up garage plus work shop and office provides the perfect man shed providing plenty of space for your cars and storage/work shop needs. The property also features a separate studio/sleepout that would make the perfect teenagers retreat or guest accommodation, a 20ft shipping container with an additional covered roof and wooden floors. Blending a mix of grassed areas and natural bushland, the property also includes a large dam. This immaculately presented small rural holding would make the ideal lifestyle property or relaxing getaway retreat.
Within a 70 min drive from the M1 interchange Wahroonga, approx. a 35 min drive to Cessnock township and approx. 1 hours drive to Gosford on The Central Coast.
Things You Will Love About Wylie Cottage...
* Set upon approx. 4.5 acres (1.62 hectares)
* Gorgeous 3 bedroom timber home originally built around 1830
* Loungeroom/living area with slow combustion fire place
* Lovely modern kitchen with electric wall oven, electric cook top and dishwasher
* Feature sandstone old fuel stove feature fire place (not operational) and built in breakfast nook
* Country style bathroom/combined laundry with beautiful clawfoot bath/shower and w/c
* Sitting room + study and store room
* Lead light windows
* Timber features throughout
* Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
* Paved outdoor area with partial under cover area
* Timber studio/sleep out with power connected, split system r/c air conditioning and poly water tank connected
* Large 13.5m x 6.5m timber garage/work shop plus office
* Shipping container with additional corrugated iron roof
* Single carport
* Chook run
* Large dam providing water supply for the gardens
* Blend of Cleared grassy plateau paddocks and natural bushland
* Picturesque views
* Solar system with 10 panels (approx. 2kw)
* Solar hot water system
* 2 x 5,000 gln poly domestic water storage tanks
* 1 x 2,400 gln 1 x 1,800 gln, 1 x 1,300 gln water tanks
* Total Water Storage approx. 15,500glns
* Transpiration effluent system
* Convenient location with easy access to Sydney, The Central Coast and Cessnock
* Close by to local primary school, walking distance to The Great Northern Trading Post
* Ideal country lifestyle property or beautiful scenic weekender
For further details please contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026