Rural for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Laguna
Wollombi Valley Lifestyle Rural AcreageProperty ID 1558609Expressions of Interest with a closing date for submissions by 5pm on the 28th November.
Located in the scenic "Wollombi Valley", this 61.82 hectare (approx.) - 152.76 acre rural lifestyle acreage is centrally located with access to Sydney, The Central Coast and Newcastle. The property has a diverse mix of arable acres fringed with natural Australian bushland, Wollombi Brook frontage and comes complete with a weekender retreat shed conversion (not council approved). Whether you are looking for a rural lifestyle property on which to build your dream country home and run some livestock or enjoy an idyllic country weekender, the choice is yours.
The property has stock fencing, 5 x dams, an irrigation system in place and is connected to mains power. The shed structure has been fitted out with a kitchen, two bathrooms, 3 bedrooms and open plan living area. A domestic water storage tank has been fitted to the building and an electric hot water system also in place.
Scenic views can be appreciated from many parts of the property. From pastured valley floor rising to ridge tops with rock escarpments. The property features abundant fauna and flora. The local Great Northern Trading Post/Laguna Wine Bar is approx. 1.7 km from the property, Historic Wollombi township is a 5 min drive down the road and access to Sydney is via the freeway.
Features of This Rural Acreage...
* 61.82 hectare (approx. 152.76 acre) Rural holding zoned RU2 Rural Landscape
* Pastured acres fringed with natural bushland
* Frontage to "Wollombi Brook"
* Weekender style retreat shed conversion
* 3 bedrooms
* Main bedroom with BIR and ensuite/bathroom
* Modern kitchen with gas s/s free standing stove
* Open plan living/dining area with tiled floors & slow combustion fire place
* Modern bathroom/laundry
* Attached garage/storage
* 2 x Split system reverse cycle air conditioners
* Ceiling fans
* Mains power connected
* Envirocycle supertreat effluent system
* Approx. 80,000 litre domestic water storage tank with electric pump
* 5 x dams
* Irrigation system
* Stock fencing
* Scenic views from many parts of the property
* Approx. 1.7 km to The Laguna Wine Bar/Great Northern Trading Post
* Short drive to Historic Wollombi township
* Access to Sydney, The Central Coast and Newcastle
* Within approx. 100km from M1 interchange Wahroonga/Sydney
For further details on this "Rural Country Escape" please contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026