- About this property
- Explore Kurrajong
Sweeping Views from the Mountains to the City LightsProperty ID 1565609Watch the New Year's Eve fireworks, entertain family & friends or relax and enjoy the rural ambiance from your own private deck. Ideally positioned in an elevated and picturesque semi-rural setting, this immaculate family home offers a warm and welcoming interior with sweeping rural, mountain and City views, perfect for a farm stay, hobby farm or rural retreat. Generous proportions and light filled living spaces create a seamless flow to the outdoors, providing an extremely liveable home with plenty of scope to add your own personal touches. Peaceful and private, the home is set on 1.11ha (approx. 2.75 acres) acres with fully arable pasture, dual access to a fully fenced house yard with level areas for a shed or horse arena and a large fenced paddock for a pony or two. Conveniently situated just minutes from local shops with bus at the gate to Colo High school and local primary schools and approx. 40 minutes from Rouse Hill Shopping centre, this is a fabulous lifestyle opportunity for the whole family.
• Entry foyer with cloak cupboard, huge walk in storage and linen cupboard
• Formal lounge room and dining room and huge separate rumpus room
• Spacious kitchen with dishwasher, brand new Smeg ovens, pantry cupboard
• Open plan family living/dining opening onto covered outdoor entertaining deck
• 4 bedrooms with BIRs incl. downstairs guest room/study and adjacent bathroom
• Huge master bedroom with ensuite, his and her BIRs and private balcony
• Ducted air conditioning, open garden shed, large under house storage area
• Established gardens, manicured lawns, cubby house, 110,000 ltr concrete water tank
Your own private and picturesque rural retreat comes complete with Moo the Cow!