House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Kurrajong
The Best of Both Worlds Small Acreage LivingProperty ID 1565609Watch the New Year's Eve fireworks, entertain family and friends or relax and enjoy the rural ambiance from your own private deck. Ideally positioned in an elevated and picturesque semi-rural setting, this immaculate and beautifully maintained family home offers a warm and welcoming interior with magnificent views over rolling hills. Generous proportions and light filled living spaces create a seamless flow to the outdoors, providing an extremely live able home with plenty of scope to add your own personal touches. Peaceful and private, the home is set on approx. 2.75 acres with fully arable pasture, dual access to a fully fenced house yard and a large paddock for a pony or two. Conveniently situated just minutes from local shops with bus at the gate to Colo High school and local primary schools and approx. 40 minutes from Rouse Hill Shopping centre, this is a fabulous lifestyle opportunity for the whole family.
Perfect for those seeking a rural retreat close to all conveniences, the property comes with 'Moo' the cow who was born on the neighbouring property.
• Entry foyer with cloak cupboard, huge walk in storage and linen cupboard
• Formal lounge room and dining room and huge separate rumpus room
• Spacious kitchen with dishwasher, brand new Smeg ovens, pantry cupboard
• Open plan family living/dining opening onto covered outdoor entertaining deck
• 4 bedrooms with BIRs incl. downstairs guest room/study and adjacent bathroom
• Huge master bedroom with ensuite, his and her BIRs and private balcony
• Ducted air conditioning, open garden shed, large under house storage area
• Established gardens, manicured lawns, cubby house, 110,000 ltr concrete water tank
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED FOR ALL INSPECTIONS***