House for Sale
- About this property
Exceptional Potential | Desirable StreetProperty ID 1895432Bordered by beautiful Maple trees and established gardens, this double brick single level home casts a pleasing first impression, whilst inside, the functional layout is ready to be utilised, combining generous proportions and light filled interiors.
Well-presented and cared for, the home offers a family sized kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space with adjacent dining and living room. The four bedrooms with master offering built in, and main bathroom conveniently placed among bedrooms. The fourth room offers the versatile option of being a large bedroom/ master suite conversion or additional living space with separate toilet and laundry.
Venture into the back yard and relax, the block offers privacy and space set on 3705m2 approx. perfect for those seeking room for their families to play and grow in a manageable and tranquil mountain setting.
Well-positioned on Warks Hill Road and suited for the investor with a renovator's eye as well as the owner-occupier, the property offers exciting scope to modernise and add undeniable value and return on investment.
- 4 bedrooms, master with built in robes and all in generous size
- Large kitchen with beautiful garden vistas, breakfast bar, plenty of bench and storage space and electric cooktop/oven.
- Great sized living room with oil heater, lovely large windows and adjacent dining room.
- 2 car garages, concrete driveway
- Side access to yard, property is partially fenced, water tank, absorption trench, birdcage, fern house and garden shed.
- Great family friendly street, bus stop to Street for Local Schools and minutes away from the caf culture of Kurrajong Village and further amenities.