- About this property
- Explore Kurrajong Heights
Idyllic Lifestyle for the Growing FamilyProperty ID 1707546Peacefully nestled in leafy surrounds with a beautiful bushland backdrop, this delightful home is ideal for the largest of families. Boasting comfortable interiors, you have a choice of formal and casual entertaining with three living and two dining areas; one with a slow combustion fireplace that opens to a spacious covered terrace overlooking enchanting lush gardens. This expansive contemporary style home is set on just over an acre, including two paved sunny courtyards and plenty of unique charm.
This home boasts a privately positioned master bedroom with sunlit ensuite, WIR and adjoining hobby room/study and three additional bedrooms with double BIR. Featuring a well-appointed laundry area with plenty of cupboard and bench space, a large linen cupboard and built-in television unit in the central living area, this home offers an abundance of space for the growing family.
At the heart of the home, the spacious kitchen features a large island bench, ample cabinetry and pantry space and stainless steel appliances including 5 burner electric cooktop, Smeg oven, and Electrolux dishwasher. Situated in a whisper-quiet location with scenic bush walks right at your doorstep and cafes, restaurants, schools and shops within easy reach, this home offers the ultimate lifestyle for those seeking a change of pace. Features:
- Formal living and dining with vaulted high ceilings
- Second open plan living and dining area with slow combustion fireplace
- Spacious kitchen with large island bench, ample cupboard and draw space and stainless steel appliances
- Master bedroom with renovated ensuite, WIR and connecting hobby room /or parent's retreat
- Three additional bedrooms with double BIR
- Quality modern bathroom with large double shower and separate toilet
- Free standing double lock-up garage with covered walkway to front door
- Well-appointed laundry adjoining the kitchen
- Covered, spacious outdoor entertaining overlooking enchanting woodland gardens
- 120,000L water tank
- 9 minute drive to Kurrajong Village shops, 5 mins to local primary school and bus to Colo High school