- About this property
- Explore Kurraba Point
Designer Renovation, Exclusive Peninsula Setting & Extensive Off Street ParkingProperty ID 1704558Elegantly elevated upon a coveted waterfront street, this superbly renovated residence has been masterfully transformed enhancing its original charm with a contemporary focus on relaxed outdoor entertaining.
Beautifully landscaped around a majestic Jacaranda tree, a cobblestone driveway provides arguably the best and most ample parking configuration upon prestigious Kurraba Point. Grand double doors open to reveal a traditional wide hallway with internal French doors opening to a selection of living spaces. The kitchen, dining and family room all connect to an outdoor entertaining expanse cleverly zoned into three idyllic and private spaces.
Impressive as is with scope to expand the floorplan, the addition of an upper-level retreat has potential to capture views over Shellcove, (subject to council approval). Neighboured by some of the North Shore's finest homes, enjoy a rapid commute into the city via nearby Kurraba Point ferry and easy access to the attractions of both Neutral Bay and Kirribilli.
- Stunning central lounge warmed by a gas fireplace, intricate patterned ceilings
- Oversized marble topped island bench linking the custom kitchen and dining
- Integrated kitchen equipped with 2 Miele ovens and Miele gas cooktop/rangehood
- Floating cabinetry in family room, French doors opening to private timber deck
- Master bedroom personalised with wall panelling, inset bookcases and built-ins
- Luxurious master ensuite featuring Japanese spa bath and underfloor heating
- Soaring skylights and proportions in both bathrooms, chic tiling and fixtures
- 3rd bedroom or home office with sliding glass doors opening to a Juliet balcony
- Built-in Webber barbeque and hotplate, alfresco dining and outdoor lounging
- Laundry facilities innovatively concealed within the massive kitchen island bench
- Solid timber framed glass sliding doors and classic white plantation shutters
- Secure level living at its best with private low-maintenance landscaped gardens
- Hardwood timber floorboards, gas bayonets and retractable clothes line
- Driveway parking, automated garage, storeroom with vast under-house storage
- 150m to Kurraba Point Ferry Wharf, metres to buses, parks and waterfront
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.