- About this property
- Explore Kellyville
Sold Sold Sold by Sunny Lee of Ray White KellyvilleProperty ID 1539300ANOTHER FANTASTIC RESULT BY SUNNY LEE, NEED MORE PROPERTIES TO SELL, PLEASE CALL SUNNY LEE ON 0424 273 283 FOR "OBLIGATION-FREE MARKET APPRAISAL" FOR YOUR PROPERTY TODAY!
Magnificent brand-new apartment in a resort style complex
This perfectly located brand-new executive apartment in a brand new complex offering most sophisticated finishes and well appointed living with a functional floor plan and quality inclusions, is an opportunity not to be missed for those who looking for ideal environment and lifestyle in the heart of Norwest Business Park.
- Brand new exclusive complex
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe, access to the balcony with district view
- The other bedrooms have built-in robes and individual access to the balcony
- Spacious main bathroom
- Stunning modern kitchen with stone bench, European appliances including a dishwasher and plenty of cupboards
- Media room/or home office
- Internal laundry with a dryer
- Full of light and bright uninterrupted open plan living area and spacious balconies
- High ceiling
- Secure complex
- Intercom security
- Air conditioning
- Only 3 units per floor
- Secure double parallel car parking space
- Sparkling swimming pool and BBQ area
- Just a short walk to Norwest Market Town, Castle Hill Country Club Golf Course, only 650m (approx.) from the upcoming future North-West train station, Hills Song Church and all other amenities including restaurants & cafes, public transports, shops, medical facilities, schools, easy access to M2 Motor way and M7 Westlink
This is a very rare opportunity to astute investors or savvy first home buyers or downsizers. Please call Sunny Lee on 0424 273 283 or email email@example.com for further details.
***** Disclaimer: the above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. *****