Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Kellyville Ridge
Your Next InvestmentProperty ID 1520527Imagine owning a beautifully appointed, modern, near new, first floor apartment, in one of the fastest growing sectors of Sydney's West. Add to this the convenience of being within walking distance of public transport and entertainment, plus the potential of getting $480 - $520 per week in rent; and you have Ray White Nolan & Iken's latest offering in Kellyville Ridge.
This immaculate 2‐bedroom apartment is perfect for the young executive couple, astute investor, or empty nesters looking to downsize.
• Two bedrooms with mirrored built‐in robes
• The master bedroom has its own private ensuite and access to the balcony
• Second bathroom with stone‐top vanity, soft close drawers, bath and shower
• The carpeted lounge area opens up to a large balcony, perfect for entertaining
• Dining room off the kitchen, with a view of the courtyard
• Contemporary galley style kitchen brimming with features: 40 mm Caeserstone benchtops with waterfall edge on island breakfast bar; feature lighting, stainless steel Fisher & Paykel cooktop, oven and rangehood; soft close drawers and doors, pantry, and loads of space to prepare the perfect meal.
• Secure basement parking for one vehicle, with lift access
• Controlled, intercom access to building for premium safety
• Other excellent inclusions are: Air conditioning, ceiling fan, blinds, insect screens, downlights, internal laundry, shadowline cornices, large rooftop terrace offering stunning views, and plenty of visitors parking
• Excellent rent potential in a desirable location for tenants - $500/ week
Only a short walk to T‐way buses and restaurants, and even a shorter drive to Stanhope Village,
Rouse Hill Town Centre and the future train station (part of the upcoming Northwest Rail Link). Quality schools in the area include Kellyville Ridge Public, John XXII Catholic Primary School and St Mark's Catholic College.
We look forward to helping you be the new owner of this stunning apartment, so call Theresa and Rod at 9627 1011 today, for more information.