Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Islington
A Touch of Class!Property ID 1567259A beautifully renovated Art Deco style apartment in the heart of one of Newcastle's most progressive suburbs. Move in with absolutely nothing to do except enjoy the lively caf scene and eclectic atmosphere of the established Islington / Hamilton precinct with restaurants and entertainment only metres away along Beaumont Street. All the convenience of being close to a transport hub with the CBD and city beaches only minutes away. High ceilings and solid construction provide for a quiet oasis in this energetic urban village. Features include polished timber floors, linen press, decorative fire place with mantlepiece, new bathroom and new kitchen with internal concealed laundry with new front loader washer and dishwasher included. Loads of additional custom built storage over kitchen and laundry areas will accommodate those extra home comforts. Note that this is not a cosmetic renovation but a significant rebuild of the property to contemporary standards. If you value quality of workmanship ,appreciate attention to and want to live in a walkable and vibrant community then an inspection will reward!
- Located on the sunny northern side of building
-4 x Shared parking spaces available at rear of property. See agent for details.
- 3 x Air conditioning. Bedrooms and lounge with new split system
- New kitchen with gas appliances and concealed dishwasher
- Separate dining area
- New bathroom with quality tiles and fixtures, great lighting over mirror , stone basin top.
- Single spa bath in bathroom
- Quality light fittings in all areas
- All new plumbing and electricity throughout
- Internal concealed laundry