Mixed Farming for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Inverell
Black Soil + Excellent Feed + Idyllic Setting = Fat CattleProperty ID 1400853"Torvale" comprising of 98 ha (243 acres) is situated 29 km from Inverell and consists of predominately black basalt soils ideally suited as a cattle breeding and fattening operation with a 30" rainfall.
* 80% of the property is contoured and suitable for cultivation with 11ha of established Lucerne.
* Well watered with 5 dams and an electric pressure pump in the creek supplying tanks and troughs. Also 16,000 gals of rainwater storage.
* Divided into 12 paddocks with all fences in good order.
* Double brick 4 bedroom home with 2 ensuites, tiled outdoor entertaining area and adjoining art studio.
* Services include primary school at Gum Flat, secondary schools in Inverell. Mail three times per week. The closest major town is Inverell with saleyards, export meatworks as well as being a shopping and service centre hub.
* Situated within 15 minutes drive to Copeton Dam with its extended recreational facilities.