House for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Ingleburn
House & 5 Acres!Property ID 1836763Looking for a newly renovated property on a quiet and peaceful street? Look no further!
Situated on five flat and vacant acres this house is sure to tick the boxes.
* Four huge sized bedrooms
* High ceilings throughout
* New carpet to the bedrooms
* Freshly painted throughout
* New blinds throughout
* Renovated bathroom
* Brand new renovated kitchen
* Electric cooking appliances
* Spacious living room
* Enclosed verandah patio to front of the property
* Single lock up garage
This land is suitable for horses as it is fully fenced offering plenty of shade and water supply to fill horse troughs. All of this is located in close proximity to schools and shops and is just over a 5 minute drive to the station.
RENT TERMS ON OFFER:
$650.00 per week - whole 5 acres including house ( as advertised )
$550.00 per week - house and front acre (which is fenced off)
$200.00 per week - back of property (land only) 4 acres.
To view the property please register your details, click "Book An Inspection" and follow the prompts.
You will also be sent updates, along with new properties available to your criteria.
Please ensure you arrive at the beginning of the inspection, inspections run for a 15 minute period.
You can submit an online application at www.t-app.com.au
Application is address sensitive - please ensure you attach your application to the property address as it is advertised.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength on the application however is generally 3, 6 or 12 months.
2. Does the property permit pets? Pets are considered upon application unless specified.
3. How can I inspect the property? Properties are opened twice a week, if there are no open home times advertised please register your details. When an open home time becomes available you will receive a notification.