- About this property
- Explore Hunters Hill
Sold by Robert Cassidy 0419 999 903 & Jessica Ryan 0415 251 291Property ID 1563359Nestled on a corner block position, this generously proportioned Federation home (circa 1913)
presents a rare opportunity to acquire a solid brick home in a highly sought after location.
- Attractive faade with sandstone foundations and wrap around verandah
- 'L' shaped lounge and dining area plus separate formal lounge with fireplace
- Spacious eat in gas kitchen
- Accommodation comprises of 4 large bedrooms; 2 with built ins and 2 bathrooms
- Study or guest accommodation with own private entrance
- Bathed in natural light with high ceilings and bay windows
- Enjoying a picturesque outlook to the garden with a preferred north aspect
- Large laundry and separate work shed
- Carport plus off street parking space
Situated in a central position along the peninsula within the Hunters Hill Public School catchment area and conveniently located to city bus and ferry services and Hunters Hill & Woolwich Village cafes and restaurants.
*Ray White give notice that all information given whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility; intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary.