- About this property
- Explore Hornsby Heights
Sold by Mark Seymour - 0412 535 364Property ID 1828063This wonderful home in premium location offers the feel of a country escape with its superb reserve-side setting yet enjoys all the conveniences of its suburban address. Its current owners have imbued it with a real sense of personality sourcing rare materials from across Sydney to create special spaces to enjoy. Easy living with its spacious single level floorplan, its interiors spill out to a substantial deck and unique sandstone terrace plus a rear studio that is ideal for the budding artist or as a home office. Due north facing with stunning bushland vistas and direct access to bushwalking tracks, this desirable residence rests a stroll to the bus and Hornsby Heights Public School.
* Engaging bright interiors, timber floors, plantation shutters
* Expansive family living with built-in cabinetry, ducted a/c
* Large dining, central country inspired induction kitchen
* Built-in dining bench, quality appliances, handcrafted lighting
* Separate master retreat with his and her robes, ensuite and
access to the balcony
* All beds boast built-in robes, main bath with separate toilet
* Substantial covered deck with superb built-in Blackbutt bar and laundry area
* Spacious sandstone paved entertainer's terrace
* Rear studio with unrestricted views across Margaret Reserve
* Fenced easy care gardens, single lock up garage, garden shed
* Whisper quiet, community-minded street
* Access to bushwalking tracks at the back gate
* 400m to bus services
* 700m to local coffee shop
* 800m to Hornsby Heights Primary School
* Easy access to Westfield Hornsby
For further information please contact Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.