- About this property
- Explore Hornsby Heights
Sold by Mark Seymour 0412 535 364Property ID 1575155This well presented two storey brick house sits on the high side of a quiet cul-de-sac. The home offers a multi-functional floor plan, showcasing multiple living, dining and outdoor entertaining areas complete with bush views. The home features ducted air conditioning, renovated main bathroom & a double size large bedroom that flows out onto a covered deck area. Set in a desirable position only minutes from shops, schools, parks and transport this home is ready to be enjoyed!
* Private, Peaceful cul-de-sac location
* 4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
* Double size 2nd bedroom flows out onto covered deck area, (this room could also be a rumpus room)
* Beautifully renovated main bathroom
* Freshly painted
* Timber floorboards
* Kitchen overlooking the backyard
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Combustion fireplace
* Sunlit backyard on approximately 700sqm of land
* Large single lock up auto garage with room for workshop
* Walk to shops, School and Parks
* 5 minute drive to Hornsby train station and Hornsby Westfield
For further information, please call Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364.
I look forward to meeting you at the Open House!!!
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.