House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Haberfield
Enhanced Cottage with Classic AppealProperty ID 1715690Barely hinting at what awaits beyond the fence line when viewed from the street, this sympathetically renovated weatherboard cottage on a generous 354sqm is a real hidden gem in the heart of Haberfield.
The home offers further opportunity, including ample scope to extend (STCA) but is beautifully finished and ready to enjoy immediately. Airy, open interiors with high ceilings and original Kauri pine floorboards are brimming with sophisticated character, while warm mocha tones provide the perfect canvas for personalising decor.
Elevated at the rear with a private leafy outlook and spilling into a large, family friendly, level garden that is bathed in morning sun, this crowd-pleasing charmer is only a short stroll to Haberfield village and Ashfield Park. Its prime location is also easily accessible to both Ashfield and Summer Hill stations, the Bay Run, excellent schools and city transport including the light rail. Highly recommended viewing for the astute buyer, will suit couples, young families and downsizers alike.
Additional features include:
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Reverse cycle air conditioner and ceiling fans
- Stunning bathroom with large free standing bath
- Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen with integrated dishwasher and island bench all open plan to dining and rear garden
- Second living area overlooks the level child friendly rear garden.