- About this property
- Explore Gwandalan
Relish a Luxurious Waterfront Lifestyle at Coora PointProperty ID 1549753The picturesque beauty of this exceptional elevated waterfront position on Lake Macquarie - Australia's largest salt water lake, capturing 180 degree views, is one you simply must come and see to truly appreciate.
The positon and aspect of this 727sqm property is truly captivating, peaceful and tranquil, from sunrise to sunset you will never grow tired of this ever-changing vista.
The home is private, spacious and luxurious boasting exceptional entertaining areas and panoramic water views from every vantage point. With 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms this property is the perfect combination of size and simplicity that will cater for all the needs of your modern day family and friends and has the potential for a simple conversion to a dual occupancy.
Upon entering the front door you are greeted by a spectacular solar heated in-ground swimming pool and waterfall spa, adjacent to the double lock up garage. This fantastic entertaining area comes complete with its own external bathroom.
Flowing seamlessly from inside to out, the rear deck rolls down to the beautifully grassed backyard with an extra wide 33m frontage to the council reserve and deep waterfrontage of Lake Macquarie, a great place for all the kids to run and play.
- Centrally located approx. 30 minutes to Newcastle, 1 hour North of Wahroonga.
- Large gourmet kitchen with butler's pantry.
- Double lock up garage.
- Direct ocean access. Drive your boat up directly from Sydney harbour.
- Elevated & fully usable level block of land with excellent drainage & no flooding.
- Very low maintenance lawns & gardens.
- Ducted air-conditioning for year round comfort.
- Potential for easy conversion to dual occupancy.
- Convenience at hand within walking distance to local schools, shops & amenities.
- Only 10 minutes to beautiful surf beaches.
Come and enjoy all the benefits of life on the water at Coora Point. From swimming, fishing, snorkelling, boating, skiing, wakeboarding, kayaking, sailing, kite boarding, windsurfing, paddle boarding, jet skiing and so much more.