- About this property
- Explore Guyra
A Pleasure to InspectProperty ID 16631672 storey, 4 bedroom + office or nursery home sitting on a beautifully maintained and well fenced 721m2 block is cosy, comfortable and ready for a new family.
- 2 of the 3 downstairs bedrooms having roomy built-ins and the large master bedroom and office or nursery being located upstairs via a lovely timber stair case also both having large built-ins
- ensuite is fitted out with large 2 person spa bath, separate shower, vanity and toilet
- downstairs bathroom has shower, bath, basin and toilet, along with separate laundry with access to outside.
- the electric kitchen is well appointed including dishwasher, abundance of cupboards with large pantry and display cupboard
- underfloor heating is complemented by a reverse cycle air conditioning to take away the chill from the open plan dining area plus family room which are both light and airy
- family room opens onto neat grassed area with verandahs on 2 sides. A large Loopi wood heater is well located in the lounge room
- 3 bay colourbond garage with 2 roller doors and one bay utilised as workshop and storage has concrete floor and power connected and accessed by bitumen road
- large garden shed with lockup roller door
- the gardens and lawns are easily maintained and have a show of colour in all seasons
Being located close to schools, CBD and hospital, this home is well worth your time to inspect.
For further information or to book an inspection call Margo Hogan on 0458 255 102