- About this property
- Explore Guyra
Unique Rustic Home in Private Rural SurroundsProperty ID 1592126Sitting on approx 12 acres, this quaint home is colourbond clad, has insulation in walls, double insulated in the ceiling, along with double glazed windows and thermal lined curtains ensuring this home is cool in the summer months and warm in the winter.
- 2 bedrooms of large size, both feature built in robes
- 2 way bathroom with master bedroom having direct access
- 2nd toilet located in laundry
- heating is by modern gas heater assisted with ceiling fans in all rooms
- open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area both have extensive rural views and open onto protected undercover front and back verandahs
- well appointed kitchen boasts a gas cook top and stove along with range hood and dishwasher
- modern floor coverings consist of laminated timber flooring in the living areas, wool carpet in the bedrooms and tiles throughout the wet areas
- car accommodation consists of a 6m x 9m colourbond double lockup garage with power connected on a concrete slab, with room for work benches
- water for the home is supplied by 2 x 23,000 litre tanks.
- 12 acres is gently undulating with a scattering of Mountain Gums and Acacias and native grasses.
- small runoff dam with the boundary fences are in good repair.
- There is an opportunity to purchase an adjoining 10 acres.
Arrabri is just 5 kms from Guyra's CBD and gives you the opportunity to live in a quiet picturesque rural setting, with availability to further develop the asset.
For further information or to book an inspection call Margo Hogan on 0458 255 102